Store Announcement:

You can now find me at www.hollydaystudios.com

"GRANDE" OPENING!

Welcome to Coffee Graphic Design! I'm so excited to announce my "grande" opening! I have been creating fine art and graphic design for years. And after plenty of encouragement from friends, family, and pro-bono clients I have decided to make my services available to the public.

What sets Coffee apart from the rest? I don't use stock images. That means you won't see another blogger with the exact same illustrations in her header. Unless a customer provides me with an image they want used I make my illustrations from scratch. But I charge the same as, or less than those other design sites.

And what grand opening would be complete without FREE STUFF!

Visit my freebies section for complimentary graphics (and check back often for new goodies)! Or visit Domestic Dork to be entered in my fabulous giveaway!